With a keen eye on the future
Bringing your dairy farm management to the next level
Running a successful dairy farm is a special and challenging profession – versatile and sometimes unpredictable. As a dairy farmer (employees) you are often busy with the daily chorus and practical course of business. But what about the management of processes and people; how do you have your work organized for yourself and/or for your team?
Nowadays, more and more dairy farmers and farm workers experience insufficient grip on their work. Reasons for this may include:
- work pressure too high;
- insufficient communication or clarity on the structure & planning;
- unclear objectives, work routines and/or procedures.
Time to get a better grip on labor and grow in efficiency?
Then we might have a suitable program or training for you, that can address the following topics:
- How do I get more out of my farm management with less waste?
- How do I keep my employees, my team involved and motivated?
- Which tools can I use to get a better grip on work?
- How do I create more structure and overview in my work?
During an agreed period (4 -6 months), we will work together.
|1. Identifying needs (objectives/pains);
2. Taking a critical look at current management activities (observing work routines);
3. Analyzing and discussing the findings (insight into possibilities);
4. Support with implementation (e.g., work protocols, planning, team sessions);
5. Support in achieving the objectives (coach and assist).
Interested and want to know more? Please let us know, Moyna would be happy to share and explain the possibilities.