Bles Dairies is an internationally operating company active in the dairy sector, operating from the Netherlands. We were founded in the 1980’s with as focal point the trade in quality livestock. Over the past 30 years we have grown into a company with a focus on creating value in every part of the Dairy Value Chain, From Feed to Factory Gate.
From Feed to Factory Gate
The dairy cow and producing milk are at the center of our focus and worldwide dairy cows in principle are the same. Their main objective is to produce milk all year long, with the right quality and in the right quantity. Therefore, the well-being of the cow is of great importance. To obtain that, we have to secure the right quality and quantity of the feed, housing, and skilled personnel, throughout the year, Ensuring the right genetics to improve the potential of a dairy herd.
Via the following business units we try to create value in every part of the dairy value chain:
- Bles Dairies Livestock, globally active in export of high quality Holstein Friesian cows.
- Bles Dairies Genetics, experts in improvement of a herd’s genetic potential and in the Netherlands, Belgium, Russia and Denmark it is Semex’s distributor under Semex Holland.
- Bles Dairies Farm, demonstrating dairy farming excellence.
- Bles Dairies Consultancy, active in dairy value chain development and offers expertise from feed to factory gate.
- Bles Dairies East Africa, headquartered out of Eldoret, Kenya, we provide genetics, livestock, consultancy and contracting services via our partner Nundoroto.
The group provides solutions by applying our knowledge and network to farms, farmers, investors, processors, governments, cooperatives, NGOs and other dairy stakeholders across the globe.